Create a template from "My Library"
You can set up templates which can be used as a starting point for all the lessons you create in the future.
To set one up
- Go to the Planner tab
- Click on the "My Library" tab at the bottom of the screen
- Click on the Lesson Templates card
- Click the "Create" button
- Follow the instructions to give your template a name and choose which classes you'd like to use it with
Now you can customise and set up your template, for example by adding Lesson objectives that are used in every lesson, or by changing the structure of the Sections and Tasks in the lesson.
Create a template from an existing lesson
If you have created a lesson in the planner, you can use this as a starting point for your template.
- Once you are viewing the lesson, click the "Use this as a template" button
- Follow the instructions to give the template a name and choose which classes you'll be using it with
- Customise the template
Using the template
The templates you create will become available to use the next time you create a lesson. In the box that asks for the lesson name, there is a dropdown that will allow you to select a template to start from