Create a Team
- Go to the Teams tab.
- Click on the "School Workspaces" section or click "Set up your School or Join a team".
- Enter the name of your school and click next.
- Now enter the name of your team, you can change this later.
- You can choose to invite people to your team now by entering their email addresses. This can also be done later.
Inviting more teachers to your team
- Choose the team in the Teams tab
- Click the "Add a teacher" button on the right hand side of the screen
- You can now invite more teachers by email
- You can also create an invite code that other teachers can use to join the team
Joining a team with an Invite code
- To join a team with a code, you have to create a free Pango account first.
- Once you are signed in, go to the Teams tab
- Click on "Create or join a Team" on the left hand side of the screen
- Choose Join a team and follow the instructions to join a team with a code
Now you've invited some teachers to your team, you can see them in the list of team members at the top the team workspace.